Welcome to the 'Lashes and Lipstick' Blog


Hey Beauties!๐Ÿ’œ

Hey My Beauties!

I’m Michelle Greene

I’m a suburban lashboss, lifestyle/beauty blogger and entrepreneur with huge dreams. Obsessed with all things fashion & beauty especially high heels, lashes and lipstick. I have been keeping it real since I could walk.

I didn’t always have this business: the clients, the training courses, the sales, the email list.... In fact just a few years ago you would have found me in some dead-end office job, watching the clock and counting the minutes till quitting time.

At the age of 30, I decided to take a leap of faith and start my own business.  I hadn’t a clue that it was my golden ticket out of the ‘hamster wheel’ life I was living.  That single decision led me to the 5-figure business I run today.  So....nowadays, you can find me chilling in my Milton penthouse with my dog Bailey or laying on the beaches of Jamaica with my sexy husband.


I should have known that the girl who at the age of 2, threatened to “Break Down” her crib if she wasn’t taken out immediately – would grow up to be a KICK ASS Entrepreneur.




I am so excited to launch this blog and share my story and knowledge with you.  I am a Lash Boss, mother, wife, model and entrepreneur.  And I really hope you will become a frequent visitor to this blog.

In the 'Lashes and Lipstick' blog I will share information about learning your style, beauty and eyelash tips and most importantly, teach women how to step out everyday feeling Amazing!  My goal is to show the 'Everyday' woman that you don't need to spend a ton of money to look like you just stepped off the runway.  You just need a Kick-Ass wardrobe, Lashes & Lipstick๐Ÿ˜‰

The Lashes and Lipstick blog is for you if...

  • you are looking for inspiring ways to discover your own style
  • you want access to beauty tips & tricks that will cut your make up time in half
  • you are interested in the latest & greatest skin care tip and products
  • your desire is to be your own kind of beautiful & Live your Best Life
  • you want to join the lash boss inner circle and learn more about My personal story and journey
You can look forward to all that and more in the Lashes for Everyday Women blog.

I welcome your thoughts, comments, suggestions & questions.
Any comments that are offensive, profane, disrespectful or irrelevant will be QUICKLY  removed.
I am here to learn and have fun and share the learning and fun with you.

Thank you sooooooo much for reading, visiting, commenting & contributing.  I'm excited to have you here!


You can also find me on Instagram & Facebook @xtensionsrusmedispa 

Stay tuned my Beauties!

Ciao for now

Sincerely
Your #Lashboss 
Michelle

  

Comments

  1. Love it, can’t wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to share your wealth of knowledge and talent with the world looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to become your new customer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. I love that you decided to start your business at 30. Society has us thinking sometimes that if you haven't done it in your 20s already, that it's too late. I am 27 and I am starting new as well. I just quit my full time 6 figure paying job because I was unhappy, and I am starting from scratch. I love your perseverance, your ability to ignore what everyone else says, and your ability to KICK ASS. I look forward to reading your blog and learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your comments. I am just trying to keep my head up and live my very best life. Congrats on your new adventures!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts